FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!!!
If you are transferring inventory from Jack and Jill kids, YOU MUST TRANSFER ITEMS BEFORE ENTERING IN NEW INVENTORY!!!!!!
Items Accepted for Sale: Spring Summer
Children's clothing up to size 18 . Dress-up clothes, costumes, games, puzzles, children's videos/DVDs, CDs, books, bikes, outside play equipment, baby equipment and furniture, exersaucers, strollers, pack-n-plays, high chairs, bouncy seats, monitors, cribs, changing tables, bedding, bathtubs, baby and children's furniture and maternity clothing appropriate for season.
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED
- NO CAR SEATS UNLESS PART OF TRAVEL SYSTEM- MUST CHECK RECALL LIST
- NO BOTTLES/ SIPPY CUPS
- NO BREAST PUMPS
- NO JEWELRY
- NO TRINKET-TYPE TOYS OR TOYS WITH SMALL PARTS
- NO PAINTED WOODEN OR METAL TOYS
- NO STUFFED AMIMALS UNLESS NEW WITH TAGS ON
- NO DOLLS WITH BUTTON EYES OR SMALL PARTS NOT SECURELY FASTENED
- NO HOODED TOPS WITH DRAWSTRINGS
We CANNOT be responsible for items lost, stolen, damaged or miss tagged.
- Sorting your items by Gender and Size before you sit down to enter them online will save you time. The system remembers all previous information entered except price, so by having them sorted you can take advantage of the pre-filled fields and re-enter only price and description. It is that easy, making your tag time even more efficient!
- There are two description fields on each tag. Type the Name Brand in the first field and then the type of item description in the second field. For example: "Kelly's kids" in first field, " animal print top and pants” in second field.
- Do not use all caps when entering descriptions on tags as this may cause you to overrun the tag borders and you will have to edit and reprint tags.
- If you make an error or need to correct an item, you can click "Edit Item" .
- If you remove an item from your account, the system will delete this item and you will not have consecutive numbered items. Keeping then consecutive is the easiest way you can keep track of your items that you are selling. You can also print this list from your consignor page.
Printing your tags :
- Once you have priced your items, it's time to print !
- Make sure your tags are printed on card stock paper(any color is acceptable). Regular copy paper will not hold up!
- Your printer must use normal toner (no dot matrix printers).
- Use Normal or Draft print setting. If the bar codes bleed, the scanner will NOT read it. Test print one page of tags to make sure the bar codes are crisp and clear. You should be able to see lines between the bar code. If lines bleed together, then reprint using a lower quality print.
- If you have a color printer, make sure you select "Black cartridge only" from the printing properties screen.
- Select the items you want to print. Just click in the box next to the item or click on the "Check All" box.
When you are ready to print, just go to the Print Tags tab and follow the instructions.
Tagging your items:
- Once your tags are printed it is time to attach them to your items!
- When attaching tags to items make sure the description matches the item.
- DO NOT tape over the bar code! Our scanners cannot read through tape.
We accept all children's clothing in sizes newborn up to boys size 18 and girls size 18. WE ARE NOW TAKING TEEN SIZES.
Please be sure to list the numerical size, such at 3T, etc. S,M,L should only be used in maternity clothing.
The hanger hook should face the left (like a ?).
SAFETY PINS - tags are to be pinned on the right of the "QUESTION MARK" (TOP). When you are facing the item, it will be on your right. If you need to tape your tag to non-clothing items, tape only above the cut line.
Please only bring your like-new shoes. (No dirty shoes, please!)
You can place the shoes in a Zip lock bag. Write your seller number on masking tape and attach to the bottom of shoes.
If possible, please package bedding sets together in a clear plastic bag.
For single pieces, place them in a zip lock bag with the tag taped to the outside.
Toys, Games, Furniture, Equipment
Must be clean and in working order with batteries in them. People will NOT buy what they can't see working. REPLACE BATTERIES IN TOYS PLEASE.
Attach small parts to the toy/equipment in zip lock bags.
Check game and puzzles to make sure all pieces are included.
Puzzles, books, videos and small toys that are not in boxes should be put in zip lock bags.
Puzzles should be securely labeled in clear Saran wrap or ziploc bag with the tag taped to the outside with clear packing tape, to keep the pieces intact.
We do not accept car seats unless it is part of a travel system. Must check to make sure it has not been recalled. Visit the Consumer Product Safety Commission at www.cpsc.gov or call 1-800-638-2772 for recall information.
Accepted items must have ALL parts, be in working order with batteries and be cleaned. Small miscellaneous items, such as burp cloths, bibs, hats, socks and anything else that will fit, must be secured in ziploc bags and taped shut. Tape tag to outside of bag.
Important: Place masking tape with your consignor number on each large item and on items that contain more than one piece. This will eliminate confusion if a tag is accidentally removed or pieces get separated.
Get ready for our next sale!
As your child outgrows clothing wash it, IRON IT, tag it, and hang it.
This will make preparation a breeze for our next sale!
Remember: Be choosy. Our customers will be!
Barcode Tags ONLY please!
- The general rule of thumb is to price items at 1/4 to 1/3 of the retail price. Think about what you would be willing to pay.
Consignors and Shoppers:
Please visit www.cpsc.gov or call 1-800-638-2772 to review products that have been recalled!